When You Arrive
Once you arrive at the fair:
- Go to the BBQ Booth. The booth is near the blue entrance gate (on
Meridian St. S. between 10th Ave. SE and Hwy 512) in the Showplex food court.
- Check in at the booth with a facilitator, wearing a red apron for instructions.
- Fill out the volunteer card.
- Get a BBQ shirt. We have shirts you may borrow for your shift, or you may purchase one from a facilitator.
- Put nametag on your shirt.
- After your shift, please return borrowed shirts and collect your personal belongings.
- As a part of our thanks to you for volunteering at the Fair, you may enjoy a free Real Meal Deal. You may eat it after your shift or before (if you arrive 15 minutes before your shift).