Facilitators at the BBQ booth have an added responsibility when volunteering at the fair and help raise even more dollars for their local area. If you are interested in being a facilitator please contact Cindy or the local area that you are associated with. As a facilitator you will need a food handlers card.
- Cut off day to sign up for area shifts: Friday August 17th
- BBQ / Teriyaki setup day: Fairgrounds Date and time TBD
- Pre-Fair food put-away & cleanup: Thursday August 30th 9am to 3pm
- Facilitator Training Evening: Mandatory for all Facilitators, Thursday August 30th, 6:30pm @ the BBQ booth
- Fair starts: Friday August 31st Facilitator Training shift is from 9am - 4pm For ALL staff, facilitators, and key volunteers
- Cleanup Day: Monday Sept 24th, 8:30am to 1pm